1.21.2008

Play Date

Ainsley had some friends Rider and Grace over last Friday for a play date. Rider is in Ainsley's class at school and BSF. They were also born the same day. We've known Grace and Rider's families since all the kids were born. We all go way back to the original mommies group! Grace is back in town while her daddy finishes some training and then they will move back to Vancouver, WA this summer. It is great having her and her mom, Krista here for a little while!
Chowing down on some good food!
The little picnic table was stored behind the couch so they thought it was hilarious to climb back there...here Rider is trying to get Ainsley back out.

After Rider left, Grace and Ainsley decided to try on Ainsley's pajamas

2 comments:

Rach Fairchild said...

oh my!!! I cannot believe how big Grace is!!! I havn't seen them since our going away party! Glad you all are having fun together. Tell them hello for us! They are all soo cute!

Christina said...

Ooh, I wish we could have been there! Miss you all.