I had a doctor's appointment this morning and made arrangements to be induced on Tuesday...my due date. They don't normally schedule inductions unless there are issues or you are at least a week overdue but my midwife doesn't think it will be a long and drawn out induction (like with Ainsley) because of it being the 4th kiddo, so she put me on the calendar. I'm to call at 7:30 am and see if they can take me then or later-it all depends on how many emergency c-sections or already laboring moms they have in attendance at that time.
I'm hoping now that I "know" when it's going to happen, I can "relax" and I will go into labor on my own sometime between now and then. I'm just very anxious to meet this little person!
Thanks to everyone who has offered to help with the kids and anything else they can...you guys are great! We are so blessed by your kindness. I will keep everyone posted if anything happens before Tuesday or I'll post that morning to let you all know when I'm going in! Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers!
3 comments:
Ooh, I love the new blog look. How did you do that? Very cool. It is so exciting that you get to meet another little one soon. I'm glad the induction date gives you peace of mind. I had one scheduled with Luci too, but didn't have to end up going in then, which was a blessing since my parents were only here for a week and John was in law school at the time. Anyway, I'm praying for you girl, and can't wait to hear the wonderful news.
Thanks for the update-been checking everyday! Haven't seen you at church either, so glad to hear you're okay. Praying that something will happen before Tuesday, or if not, that things go well with the induction. Can't wait to find out the sex!
We will be praying for a quick, safe delivery for the new little Plowman :)
Post a Comment