I cut Jessica's bangs on Monday. I really don't care for bangs and didn't want either of my girls having them but one took care of that on her own last summer and J's little whispies were driving me nuts! I could never see her pretty eyes so I "fixed" them on Monday....a hairdresser I am definitely not! I didn't want the straight across look so I tried to make them somewhat whispy but shorter. Well, at least I can see her eyes now!
2 comments:
They are not bad. I am not a fan of bangs either but baby hair is so light and whispy sometimes. I will be lucky for my kiddo to even have hair; I had none till age 2 :)
I can't wait to meet the rest of the kiddos soon. We are still hoping on visiting in October sometime.
I think she looks adorable! Good job mommy. How are things? Hope to meet Dylan soon.
Post a Comment