So much has been happening around here but I've been lax in taking pictures! And everyone keeps passing around some bug so we're ready for some warm weather!!!
The kids never cease to amaze me with the things they say. I bought a notebook for each one so that I can jot things down as they are said (or done) so that I don't forget later! It's a good thing to have because, when I look at Ainsley, I can't remember what she was like when she was Dylan's age! So, the notebooks help me remember along with the photos.
Here are some pics of a couple of diaper cakes I made for a double baby shower last month. One for a girl and one for a boy!
I really enjoy making these!! If anyone needs one for a friend or family member, I'd be happy to make one...or two!!:)
1 comment:
Love it. My BF is having a boy in May and I can't make it to the shower but I would love to make her a cake. We will see
Post a Comment