On July 12th, Mike received an award for all of his hard work at Sandia. They had a big bash at a local hotel...drinks, hors d'oeuvres, pictures, dinner, awards presentation, music and dancing...you name it! We booked our babysitter well in advance and got all dressed up. It was supposed to be cowboy/cowgirl attire but we, like most people there, decided to go with a nice suit and dress! I didn't take the camera because I thought that might embarrass Mike but I'm really wishing I would have now. Below are some pictures of the program and the name tags (yes, even I had one) we wore, as well as the actual award. If you click on the picture, it might show up better.


I am so proud of Mike! He doesn't think it was a big deal but I really think he has worked so hard and is very deserving of the credit. He has to put up with a lot doing what he does...not only with the constant travel but also being the "bad guy" making sure everyone is doing their job. I am so thankful for Mike's job at Sandia and I really appreciate his work ethic that provides for our family.
1 comment:
Congratulations, Mike!!
Post a Comment