10.26.2008

Pumpkin Patch

We took the kids to the Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch at Wagner's Farm in Corrales yesterday. I don't have any photos of us in the maze because the kids took off and the path wasn't exactly stroller friendly so, I didn't get any pictures until later. We finally made it out of the short side once Mike found out there was a map that I had been trying to navigate with for 20 minutes. Let's just say I sometimes have trouble finding my car in the parking lot after getting groceries!


Here is Mike "roping" at the end of the maze. They had some animals to feed and the roping activity to do while waiting to catch the next hayride back to the pumpkin patch.
Yeehaw!

Ainsley decided to give it a go and roped herself on the first try! I happened to catch it...but she gave up after everyone laughed. Then she hid behind Mike and eventually walked off...all caught on camera, of course!

This is my friend Kelsey with Jessica. Kelsey and I were roommates our last semester of college and we were in each others' weddings. She lives in Bloomfield but was down for the weekend visiting her sister and some friends. We had to laugh because we all ran into each other in the corn maze...what a small world!

After feeding the pony, Z was more interested in playing with the dirt.

Here is the hayride. Ainsley is in the yellow shirt way at the front with her head turned towards the tractor. She was one of the first ones on but didn't want to come and sit with us. I like to think it was because she was fascinated with the tractor but she might tell you otherwise!

And of course, the family photo in the pumpkin patch!
Say CHEESE!
Little Miss Pumpkin

2 comments:

Christina said...

Such a cute fam at the pumpkin patch. Glad you all had fun!

Christina said...

Happy Halloween to you too! Make sure you post pix of your cute little Belle and Alien up here. Emilio is going as Batman and Gabi as Minnie Mouse. OUr neighborhood has oodles of families so we will be trick or treating tonight (in the rain unfortunately) and then my parents will be getting into town too. It should be fun!