2.05.2009

Moving Right Along

Things are progressing fast! We are now closing on both houses Monday so hopefully we'll be in our new place Tuesday which would make things soooo much easier. No kenneling the dogs, paying to store our stuff or having to get a hotel for one night. I guess we'll just have to see if everything works out.

The kids are doing well. Ains and Z know we're moving but it doesn't really mean much to Z because he just doesn't get it. Ainsley is having trouble understanding why some of her things are packed and she can't have them. She asked for her jewelery box today and told me to "just get it out of the box" for her. I told her I didn't know what box it was in and she said it's in the box with her name on it. I told her she had about 4 boxes with her name on them so I wasn't going to untape them and go looking for it. It will be an interesting couple of weeks getting adjusted to everything.

Both Ains and Z have their Valentine parties next week in school. Ainsley was so excited to write her name and the names of all her classmates on all her valentines. They both also have school pictures next Tuesday...note to self-comb Z's hair!

Jess is growing like a weed. She is rolling and scooting everywhere. Well, mostly rolling onto her tummy and then getting frustrated. She is close to sitting up now too. I can't believe she's almost 6 months!

No comments: