I've had lots of people ask where our new house is located. Since I don't know who reads this blog I will not post our actual address but we are moving off of Wyoming, north of Paseo. For those of you familiar with the area, from the upstairs bedrooms, you can see La Cueva High School. We have to be out of this house by the 11th and hopefully all the timing is right and we can move right into the new house. If there are some issues with closing appointments, we may have to be between houses for 1-2 days. I guess at that point we'll kennel the dogs and stay in a hotel with all of Mike's points from travel. I'm not sure yet if we're going with a moving company or if we're just renting a U-Haul and doing it ourselves. We have one company coming to give us an estimate in about 15 minutes and we had one last week that was way over priced for us. We'll see if this new one is any better. I'd love to have someone do it all for us if it is decently priced. I don't mind the packing necessarily but I can't really help with the moving with 3 kids. That's about all that's going on around here. We're having our new home inspected on Thursday as well as some minor repairs on our house that the buyer would like done. After all that I guess it's just packing and closing! Thanks again for all the thoughts and prayers!
1 comment:
I will definately be praying about you all in a hotel & the move! Hopefully it won't be for long and all goes well. Keep us updated!
Post a Comment