First I just want to say thanks so much for the thoughts and prayers! There has been no activity with any of the other offers on the house we would like to buy. The bank has not accepted the non-contingency offer which could work in our favor provided we can sell our house quickly. If nothing happens today, by the time the bank closes, its probably safe to say that we have a chance as long as we can sell the house this weekend. That's a big IF! We are having an open house on Saturday and hoping to at least get some people through here and our house is priced to sell. We're also hoping for some first time home-buyers because we wouldn't want to accept an offer with a contingency either. If don't get any offers and/or the house we want sells we will just take ours off the market and keep looking. I will have to say that I have enjoyed having a clean, non-cluttered home for the past week. It is a little stressful keeping everything so picked up and clean but it looks great. I wish it was realistic to keep it this way...except for the fact that Mike can't park in the garage!
No comments:
Post a Comment