It is official..."our house" is off the market. But at least we know and we don't have to sit around waiting to hear something about it. We're currently offering on another house that we have liked since October. Why didn't we just start there you ask? Well, the other house was too good to pass on because of the price and the amount of house we'd be getting. The only thing with "our" new house is that it tops our price range and we're pretty sure they aren't going to agree to go much lower than what they're listed at. I guess we just wait some more. Things are moving right along with our old house. All but one inspection has been done and they've all come back good. We should know in the next few days if the buyer requires any repairs otherwise, we're just trying to pack here and there. Since I have a bunch of friends who have all moved away (not very nice!) can anyone recommend any movers or tell me who NOT to go with if you've had a bad experience...we'd greatly appreciate the input.
1 comment:
Amber, Phil and I are still here and would be more than willing to help you guys. I know it's been forever (literally) since we last saw eachother, but we still consider you guys our good friends and think about you all all the time. I often check your blog, just to see what's happening, I'm not such a good phone caller, you can ask Rachel, she has to wait months before I remember to call. Give us a call if you need anything, the nu,bers are still the same. :-)Dawn
Post a Comment