1.06.2009

Nice Eyelashes!

I cannot leave Z for a minute! How I am able to pee without a major disaster occurring, I'll never know. I was prepping dinner last night and the kids were painting with Crayola watercolors (thankfully) so I thought it was safe to get the veggies ready...apparently Z got bored with using his paper and this is what I found when I turned around!

This morning there was still a little bit of black "haze" around his eyes so it looked like he'd been socked in both eyes. I wonder what his teachers thought when I dropped him off at school this morning? Never a dull moment!

3 comments:

Ted said...

I think there was an accomplice involved.

Rach Fairchild said...

the lashes remind me of the lead guy in clockwork orange :) That is too funny! Well at least there is never a dull moment!

Mrs.Dawn Amber said...

Ahh the joy of boys huh!!!!Cute and funny but I'm sure a pain in the but for you to clean up. I hope you're all doing well :-) Dawn