10.20.2009

Ainsley's New Haircut

I took Ainsley last week to get her haircut. I've been wanting to do this style for quite some time but wasn't thrilled about taking her to Mop Tops, as they always seem to botch her hair and I didn't really want to pay full salon price somewhere else. My friend Shannon found a place that was quite a bit cheaper and more like an actual salon so I felt better getting this style done. And they did Z's hair and didn't charge me for it! I'm sure that was a one-time deal but I was fine with it! Ains doesn't normally wear it back but she wore a crown to school today for the Pep Rally for Jesus. And we're growing her bangs out but you get the idea...



It very much fits her personality and she's "flipping" it around all the time. She has the right hair texture and thickness for it too so I'm happy...less work and tangles for me=)

2 comments:

Rach Fairchild said...

Oh! I do love it. It is soooo much shorter but it looks super sweet! Such a cutie patootie!

Christina said...

Love the new doo!