7.29.2010

The Decline of the Television

Ok, I have to admit that my kids watch way more TV than I would like them to but there have been a couple of changes since moving to our new house:
1. for almost a week, whether we were here or our old house, there wasn't a TV hooked up for them to watch!
2. we now have a way more "kid-friendly" backyard complete with trampoline, playset and sandbox...thank you Gibby and Papa=)
3. everyone likes hanging out in their OWN rooms!
And I have to mention that Ains and Z went on a banner imagination spree for a few hours the other day where they bounced from one anothers rooms to the playroom and didn't argue once! To quote Oprah* "FAB-U-LOUS!" (You can hear her saying it, can't you!) Kids not arguing for that long doesn't happen very often...at least in my household=)
So with school right around the corner, we're off to a great start.
*The author does not endorse or promote Oprah or her views in any way but has heard her "FAB-U-LOUS" quote a time or two on The Soup! Sorry, guilty pleasure=)

1 comment:

svanbaalen said...

gram sue-sue thinks is way cool. with their own rooms. "shows" will be less and less, I'm sure