Just wanted to let everyone know that we're still kicking! The move has been difficult and stressful but we are getting settled little by little, day by day! Thank you for your prayers because we sure needed them=) We finished painting all four kids' rooms as well as their bathroom. We still have many things left at the old house but for the most part everything we need to "live" is with us at the new house. The kids have adjusted pretty well to having their own rooms. I know Ains, Z and J miss their "sleepovers" but they do like their own space! We are excited to have everything completely unpacked and get a chance to decorate. We lived in our old house for almost 7 years and not once did we hang any pictures in the living room/dining room so we're looking forward to putting some personal touches into this house!
2 comments:
Good luck to you. I am figuring out moving is hard with one, I am impressed by moving with four! You are wonder woman :)
Can't wait to see pics of the new home.
Best of luck. You can do it. I can't wait to see it. Maybe we can meet up next time I am in town. We leave for TN on Thursday. Keep us posted.
Post a Comment