12.09.2010

Leopard Print Shoes

Every girl has a thing for shoes and Jessica is no exception!! Terry bought her a pair of leopard print shoes a couple of weeks ago that she absolutely adores. The first time I had her try them on, she threw a fit but once they had been freed of all the tags and plastic ties, she was in shoe heaven=)
Yesterday I put her down for a nap and told her she had to take them off but that she could wear them again when she woke up. She was a little miffed but got over it quickly. I tucked her in and she was off to dreamland. Sometime later I went to check on her (lots of coughing lately) and she was sleeping on the floor with her beloved blanket and wearing the shoes!
This morning she came out to breakfast wearing them as well.
Guess it just goes to show that at age 2 you can have great taste in shoes=)
and yes, they are the same ones she's wearing while rocking out on the guitar!

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Oh, that is fantastic!!! I love the rock picture. They are so cute and so much fun.