12.17.2010

Winter is FINALLY Here!!!!

Now I know Christmas is coming because...
*as of 55 minutes ago I picked up Ainsley from her last day of school until next year
*the weather has finally snapped from the mid 60's to a nice 35 degrees!
*school was on a two-hour delay this morning...don't laugh those of you who live in places where it actually snows in the feet instead of dusting the land=)
*my Christmas card wall is not so bare anymore (keep them coming guys!)
*when I walk outside it always smells like a big, wonderful, roaring fire
*there seems to be a never-ending supply of Christmas treats, candies, cookies etc. in my kitchen
I love this time of year! Pretty soon Mike will have time off of work and we can all hang out and enjoy time together. We are very blessed with so much and we are praying that you and your family remember what Christmas is truly about...the greatest gift of all...
Jesus Christ
Our LORD and Savior!

No comments: