I've decided to trade in my van for this 1968 M35A2 military transport vehicle. I need a little more room for the kids and all their stuff!

Just kidding! This actually belongs to my brother. He brought it by on Saturday so the kids (me and z!) could see it up close and personal. He uses it down at the lake to give people rides and
occasionally pull people out of the sand (who thought they could handle it!) He recently replaced the engine and was headed to
Lowes to purchase some wood to redo the seating in back. I have to say, this thing is pretty awesome!

This might be a drawback, besides the gas factor, being that I tend to have a lead foot=)


Thanks, Mike for bringing it by so we could see it...next time, we're going for a ride!
1 comment:
Anytime!!! It is so cool to see that you changed the "kid's ages" section to reflect the deuce pictures. Remember you can go to youtube channel "mrvb1969" to see videos of it in action!!!
Post a Comment