Ok...these pictures are in backwards order so we're going through Z's graduation from the end to the beginning!
Here is a picture of my nephew, Dawson, and me back-to-back! And just so you know, Dawson is 11 years old and already taller than me=) One of many reasons I never taught any grades higher than elementary!

the happy graduate and his Big Sis (who wore her shirt from graduation last year!)

walking off with his diploma
Ains, Uncle Caleb, Marissa, Emily and Ethan cheering him on!

Z with part of his class (middle of the back row)

Can't believe he's off to kinder in the fall! He is super excited to be at the same school with
Ains. Rumor has it he will have the same wonderful teacher that she has too=) So thankful!!!
Now I guess we skip a year and then go to J's graduation in 2013...crazy!
1 comment:
That is so cute. I always put my pictures up in the backwards order. I can't believe how big he is. Cassidy had her graduation last week also.
Post a Comment