The whole family is here so it is time for a family picture!! We headed over to Blue Sky Images (FABULOUS!!) in our jeans and white shirts and posed away=) Here are some candid shots Mike took while things were being set up.
Ainsley "peeking" from the playroom

Em and Jess having fun!

Caleb, Anna, Liz, Dylan, Terry, Roger, Em, Marissa and me

Em, Roger and Dylan
Kamrie and Ethan chilling!

Em, Liz, Aubrie, Caleb, Anna and Ted

I think Vickie got some great shots! Can't wait to go check them out tomorrow! There were a ton of smiles, some bubbles and a few tears but memories that will last a lifetime=)
4 comments:
I love your blog paper!!!
My oldest daughter is a photographer in the Oklahoma City area.She is taking pictures tomorrow ..titled red white and blue.
I know you had fun!It was always so hard for all 7 of us to get dressed and go and take our family pictures.And now with them all grown up and everyone scattered it is even harder!!Enjoy it while you can...lol
Cindy from Rick-Rack and Gingham
I can't wait to see the pictures now! So fun that you were all able to get together. Your kiddos are looking so big Amber. I wish we could see you guys in person. Someday, I hope! That would be quite the fiesta!
That is awesome that your daughter is a photographer,Cindy! It was quite an adventure with all 20 of us...half of which are 11 and under but it was fun. We got some good ones, Christina but my kiddos are so "on the go" in the pictures. Dylan just couldn't sit still! As soon as we get them I'll try to post them=) and you're right, we would have a blast if u guys came out! Hopefully we can do that before one of the kids gets married=)
So, how did the pictures come out? Hope you got some good ones.
Post a Comment