9.07.2011

Dragging

The bathroom remodel seems to be at a standstill! We have a tub in its little enclosure and all the framing is done. We've picked out the tile, vanity tops, shower enclosure and tub surround but nothing is moving right now. Hoping to have a bathroom by October=)


The bathroom may be at a standstill but life continues to move...too fast sometimes! Z is getting over some bug/virus/nasty thing that has kept him out of school the last two days. The washer and dryer got quite a workout over the holiday weekend=)


Dylan is saying more and more words everyday! Some of his new ones are: go, amen, airplane, shoe and please! He has been signing "please" for a long time but said it for the first time the other day!


Soccer starts this weekend for Z and he is super excited to wear all of his new gear! I can't believe how tiny his shin guards and cleats are!!! Mike will be coaching the first two games but he's really the assistant.


I start BSF next week. I am going to be a Children's Leader this year. I'm so excited to start this new adventure=)


And I'm loving this weather!!


No comments: