3.07.2012

BSFisms

Things I've learned so far this year in Bible Study Fellowship*...


Everything OVER my head is still UNDER His feet.


His authority is for my benefit.


Ephesians 2:4-9 is in the PAST tense...it's already been done!


One of my favorites: Just because there's a need, doesn't mean there's a call.


Concerning works: If it's not done in Christ, it's not right.


I should not measure myself and my work by my own standards but by God's.


Concerning giving: Keep your purse open! If it's not open for you to give of what you have, how can God refill it?!


I am never going to mess up so badly that I get myself "out of Christ".


God's grace will meet my needs...good, bad and in between.


If anyone out there is not familiar with Bible Study Fellowship, check out the website @ http://www.bsfinternational.org/ to find a class near you! It is a wonderful program and even your kids can go...from itty bitty baby through high school! Check it out!!

*I cannot take credit for any of these quotes as they come from other leaders/and or my BSF notes but I really liked them so I wanted to share:)

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Great advice. I wish they had classes around here.