10.11.2012

catching up to do!

Sorry about my blogging lapse! I am going to try to be better about more regular updates so don't quit coming to visit!

Balloon Fiesta is here!!! LOVE this time of year:) We haven't made it to the field yet but ABQ Aloft started the Fiesta off last week with some balloons at Ains and Z's school. It was really neat because one balloon invited classrooms to help "deflate" the balloon by rolling on it. Z's class helped out and J got to be a kindergartner for a few minutes.

My Little Spies! They get prizes for sending in Box Tops as part of a "Secret Agent" promotion at school. If you have any Box Tops, we'd love to have them:) 
 My latest diaper cake for a friend who is due in a few weeks. I sometimes think I should be doing this on the side. Maybe when the kids are a little older!




2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Another master piece. You need to try the motorcycle one, that was fun. Maybe I will you a chance to make me another one someday....someday.

Amber said...

Kelsey, I would LOVE to make you another one...one day:)