12.22.2008

First Cereal Feeding

***************************Disclaimer*************************
I'm in no way wanting to rush Jessica growing older. I don't desire any of my kids to grow up because they are so cute when they're little but, inevitably, they do. I think I am especially weary of Jess growing up since she might be the last little baby we have. Its kind of sad to think of not having little tiny fingers and toes or toothless grins around after this.
*************************************************************
Since Jess is 4 months now she tried cereal for the first time yesterday. Z didn't much care for it when he first tried it. In fact, we were told to skip right to the veggies . Ainsley loved the stuff. As soon as would see the bowl and spoon come out she would go nuts. It was almost as if I couldn't get it mixed fast enough! So, I was interested to see what Jessica would do. She does not care for it either. I think she'll be a little picky like her big brother.


This is the fake "sure mom, this tastes great!" look.

And of course, more ends up on the chin and bib than in the mouth or tummy!
I think Jess is going to be the smallest of the three. At four months Ains weighed 14.7 and Z weighed 16.4...she weighs 12.6. Both Ains and Z were 25 inches in length and Jess is 24. I think Ains will be tall like Mike but hopefully not taller than Z!

No comments: