12.22.2008

O Christmas Tree

Yes, the tree is finally up! It took a lot longer this year because we weren't even sure we were going to put up the tree. After we had the tile done in the kitchen, we turned our dining room back into a dining room and moved the playroom to the other living room. It has been great having a dining room again but there is really no place for a 7.5 foot Christmas tree. I really didn't want the kids to go without a tree this year so I rigged the one we have. Presto Change-O...7.5 feet to 4.5 feet in about 30 minutes! Here is our Christmas tree with only the top 4 layers. Ok, so it's taped in the middle but it works! I guess if you don't put the poles in order, they don't fit together but I was just happy that we could put the tree up in some capacity so the kids could decorate it. The tree has more decorations than the picture shows because I found some other things they could put on the tree that I didn't mind being touched. Or taken away in the yellow construction dress-up hat. We've found out that Z likes to take things and hide them. Those ornaments that look like big lights are really Christmas balls with glitter on them.

Here I think Z is trying to take all the glitter off!


Job well done!

No comments: