Yesterday was the start of swim lessons for Ains and Z. We weren't even there 5 minutes before Z fell and got a nice noggin bonker. They have an area where you can watch the lessons outside with little playhouses and a swing in the tree. Z took off to play and went into the faux log cabin but took a tumble coming out. The log cabin was placed too close to where the concrete patio ends and the rocks (play area) begins. Z was coming out the door and tripped over the little doorstep and fell...head first right into the edge of the concrete patio. I saw it as it happened and it was like slow motion...makes you feel so helpless! I thought he split his head open so I grabbed him and took him inside right away to find some ice. They moved the log cabin way back from the patio and he was done crying by the time I got some ice! He completed his lesson and everything was fine...just has a little scrape and a bump to show for it!
1 comment:
Well you know if your going to bonk your noggin at least you do it well and have something to show for it. That is quite a knot! Glad he's doing well. My friends little boy was showing me his "battle scars" on Saturday all over his leg :)
Post a Comment