11.03.2010

November...Can You Believe It?!

Uggh! I hate computers. I love what you're able to do with them but I hate the complete reliance on them. And how disconnected I feel when I can't do things like my e-mail, my blog or my facebook page! Then I feel totally stupid for missing those things because I also know what a timesucker they can be=)
Our computer has been in the shop so I'm using the old one right now. Nothing seems to be "updated" enough on it so I get booted off all the time. And I have none of the new pictures on here so I haven't been able to post some pics from my brother and new SIL's wedding or some cute pics of the kids dressed up for halloween.
I half-convinced Ains to wear the Captain Hook costume we have (she fits in it perfectly) while Z wore our Peter Pan costume and J the Tink ensemble (all came from the dress-up bin in the playroom!) but then she decided she didn't like wearing a "boy outfit". She opted to be Wendy instead but not before I got a couple of pictures of the 3 of them. Unfortunately I didn't get any of her as Wendy or of Dylan as a Lost Boy!
I had my excisional biopsy on Monday and got the results this afternoon. They got all the abnormal cells so everything is good now. Just need to get back to normal and heal. Such a rotten spot to have stitches...right in the middle of my lower back where my pants go. Not supposed to lift the kids (yeah right) or exercise for 2 weeks at least so that I don't rip the stitches, which will be removed on the 29th.
All the kiddos are healthy (right now) and seem to be growing like crazy. Dylan rolls everywhere and scoots backwards on his belly but doesn't seem to want to crawl any time soon. J will be meeting with a speech and language pathologist twice a month. They have determined that she needs to work on more oral motor skills...things that will help her build muscles in her mouth that seem to be asleep and not aware of their full potential. Everyday she says more words and is getting very good at "acting out" what she is trying to say almost like she's playing charades! I just realized that this is sounding more and more like one of those letters you get from someone at Christmas! Ha! I better stop for now. I'll be posting some pictures as soon as we get our computer back home=)
And just as a side note...Ains and Z are doing really well and Mike is ready to be done with his current class!

1 comment:

Rach Fairchild said...

So happy to hear all is going well with you all. I will call soon, things are hectic lately :)