11.08.2010

The Reunion

Like I have mentioned before, I am REALLY behind in my posts so I'm going back about a month ago. Our good friends Tim and Amber came back here for a visit and it was so wonderful to see them and get all the kids together...some of which had never met before. I dug up some old pics of them from about 3 years ago...probably one of the last times they saw each other. I cannot believe the changes in them!!!
Z, Kaitlyn, Ains and Jacob
Kaitlyn and Ains
Ains and Kaitlyn 3 years ago=)
Jacob, Ains, Kaitlyn and our friend Grace
The three girls can all remember playing together a long time ago. It took Ains quite awhile to understand that Kaitlyn and Grace had moved away and that we couldn't just hop in the car to visit anymore!

3 comments:

Christina said...

Hi! Don't worry, I'm super behind and unmotivated to work on my blog as well. Anyway, wish we could have been part of the reunion! I can't believe how big both girls are looking. So cute!

Amber said...

one of these days we'll all get together!! hopefully before one of the kids gets married=) miss you guys and hope everyone is staying healthy!!!

Rach Fairchild said...

Awe, how fun. I hope Amber and Tim are doing well. Tell them hi for us when you get a chance next time. Great pics!