Ainsley had a little "incident" on the playground at school today. Apparently she and a little boy from her class collided while running around outside. His head smacked into her face and she said he was fine and didn't cry but she did because it hurt. Mike and I both think its funny to listen to Ainsley tell the story of what happened because she is very adamant that her teacher was the one chasing them when they collided! Funny, that wasn't mentioned in the incident report=0)
We'll have to see what it looks like tomorrow. I've never had a black eye but I imagine they don't feel too good. Ains says it hurts when she moves her eye around too much or when she shuts them really fast. Tears or no tears, it amazes me how resilient kids are and how quickly they get over (some) injuries!


No comments:
Post a Comment