Awesome Ainsley! Woohoo, way to take it down the field girl! EMilio had his first game on Saturday as well. He got two goals. It was a lot of fun. They don't keep score in his league, but the other team whooped their behinds, they were good little players. Happy Early Birthday to Miss Ains tomorrow. One whole hand, Holy Cow, they are getting big. Miss you guys.
I love watching the younger kids play. It is fun! My nephew "played" but just stood in the field kicking at the grass. Way to go Ains for kicking a goal! I cannot believe they are all turning 5! It seems impossible! Hope she has a great b-day!!!
2 comments:
Awesome Ainsley! Woohoo, way to take it down the field girl! EMilio had his first game on Saturday as well. He got two goals. It was a lot of fun. They don't keep score in his league, but the other team whooped their behinds, they were good little players. Happy Early Birthday to Miss Ains tomorrow. One whole hand, Holy Cow, they are getting big. Miss you guys.
I love watching the younger kids play. It is fun! My nephew "played" but just stood in the field kicking at the grass. Way to go Ains for kicking a goal! I cannot believe they are all turning 5! It seems impossible! Hope she has a great b-day!!!
Post a Comment