On Friday I briefly posted the ultrasound pictures we got that morning before realizing that my MR number was on them so I took them down until I can modify them. The baby looks great and is measuring just as he or she should for this point in the pregnancy. We got a picture of the baby sticking its tongue out and another of him or her giving us a thumbs up! The tech was able to get a really great shot (one of their "keeper" pictures) of the four chambers of the heart and the blood flowing to and from the heart. The baby even ate some while we were there because the stomach got a little bigger the second time we saw it. This one is very active but I don't think I can say its a boy or girl either way because both Z and J were very active. We'll just have to wait and see in January!
Hope everyone is having a fun and safe holiday weekend=)
2 comments:
I hope all is going well. I am excited to find out the "flavor" of #4. Can't wait to see the ultrasound pic. I just learned how to post a comment (I know I am slow). So I hope this works.
Glad things are going well with little one #4!
Post a Comment