Yesterday Zechariah was sitting on the floor in the kitchen with the sunlight streaming in the backdoor and Mike said, "Look at his hair!" I of course had to get the camera and take a picture (or 3) because it was pretty funny.
Hey about Balloon fiesta, maybe next october we can plan a reunion or something :) We miss you guys bunches! Maybe by then I'll be prego. I am trying to plan this around my Family Medical Leave, but God's still in charge.
He looks like a warm fuzzy! Please give me, a warm fuzzy, I'm feeling lonely and I really need you near, a gentle smile, a gentle touch, a kindley word would do so much to make this sad unhappy feeling disappear. I'll teach you the little tune over the phone. My brother learned the song in Kindergarten. The teacher gave him one of those little fuzzy balls and told the kids to think of this song if they missed mommy.
3 comments:
He's getting the crazy hair :) He's sooo cute!
Hey about Balloon fiesta, maybe next october we can plan a reunion or something :) We miss you guys bunches! Maybe by then I'll be prego. I am trying to plan this around my Family Medical Leave, but God's still in charge.
He looks like a warm fuzzy! Please give me, a warm fuzzy, I'm feeling lonely and I really need you near, a gentle smile, a gentle touch, a kindley word would do so much to make this sad unhappy feeling disappear. I'll teach you the little tune over the phone. My brother learned the song in Kindergarten. The teacher gave him one of those little fuzzy balls and told the kids to think of this song if they missed mommy.
Post a Comment