This past weekend was really nice. Mike took Friday off and we hung out and played with the kids. Ainsley got into the cookies...I forget how tall she is getting now so she is able to reach things on the counter. As I walked through the kitchen I hear her yell, "I have a cookie, mom!" and then I hear Mike laugh (he was changing Zechariah) down the hall. I go into the living room and she's standing there eating a cookie from the tin on the counter. I had to take a picture because the cookie is about the size of her head!
Then on Saturday after breakfast we headed out to rollerblade. I had Ainsley in the jog stroller and Mike took Zechariah in the regular stroller. Zechariah was supposed to take a nap but he was having so much fun zooming along the trail that he never did sleep. Next time I will let Mike go in front so we don't end up with anymore of these pictures!
After we rollerbladed for a little while, we headed over to Corrales for my niece Emily's soccer game. Both my nieces Emily and Marissa, as well as my nephew Dawson are all playing soccer now. It would be nice if they could play at the same field so we could make it to all the games. There are a lot more Saturday's to come so we'll be making the rounds, working them in around naps and lunch. By the way, Emily is the one kicking the ball in the picture below! Mike got this shot and I thought it was the best of the soccer pictures. Emily did great and it was fun to watch. Her team is called The Chill. I can't wait to see Marissa and Dawson play too!
Here is Mike and Zechariah in their baseball caps...or should they be soccer caps?=0)
And here is #7 after a great game...Papa (Mike's Dad) and Zechariah are in the background.
Then yesterday evening we spent at Matt and Kim's house for Grandparent's Day dinner. Matt cooked burgers (awesome!) and hot dogs on the grill and some corn on the cob. The kids played outside with bubbles and hula hoops. Even though the kids' ages range from a year to almost 8, they all have a really good time together and it is fun to see them playing around.
2 comments:
Sounds like a fun weekend. It is always so nice to just do some fun family outings. Hey, you gotta sign my buddy map at the bottom of my blog! :)
oh...I miss Corrales. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Village Pizza Company. You will have to eat there for me. :)
Post a Comment